Saturday, June 7, 2008

May was an amazing month...











John and I were married on May 2nd. It was a beautiful, intimate day filled with friends, family, dancing, and so much more. My dad performed the ceremony, Shaundra Bloomberg sang, and I was surrounded by seven of my best girls all day.
For a honeymoon, John and I stayed at my Uncle's cottage on Clear Lake for two days before departing for Cancun. The cottage was a cozy, meaningful place to stay. My dad grew up there, it was where my parents and I lived for the first few months of my life, and we have spend many, many family vacations there. I woke up early one morning and sat out on the dock surrounded my nothing but peace. I sat there stunned at how beautiful and blessed my life is.

Then in was off to Cancun for five days of relaxation and great times. I figured since the wedding and reception went so well there was going to be a problem in Cancun or something. Yet there was nothing...our balcony hotel view was amazing, the timeshares we took shuttles to everyday were each so much fun...I could go on and on. Needless to say we were so excited to be there and thankful for my mother-in-law's gift of the honeymoon to us.






2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pics...cant wait to see all of them. You were such a beautiful bride!

Amy Boeve Photography said...

danielle, glad to hear from you. So how's the married life??
amy